Mangroves Kayak Tour
Explore and learn about the serene mangrove habitats, nursery grounds, the iguana sanctuary, marine life, birds and coastal ecology. We provide a fun, unique experience for the whole group! Our knowledge of the Mangroves is unmatched!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Flavors Of The Turks And Caicos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flavors Of The Turks And Caicos, The Regent Village in Grace Bay, TKCA 1ZZ Providenciales
Explore and learn about the serene mangrove habitats, nursery grounds, the iguana sanctuary,marine life, birds and coastal ecology.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from hotels upon request for an added fee. Our taxi service is cheaper than most taxis on the island.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.