Manhattan Architecture Yacht Cruise
Step aboard the teak decks of your elegant 1920s style yachts, the Manhattan and Manhattan II, and enjoy a 2.75 hour cruise while learning about NYC's architectural landmarks from the water. The "Around Manhattan" tour narration, provided by members of the American Institute of Architects’ (AIA) NYC chapter, is general enough for visitors yet detailed enough for the locals.
Experience a comfortable and unique tour through the Hudson, East, and Harlem Rivers from a glassed-in observatory cabin, which has sliding windows for a fresh breeze, or wander to an open bow for more unobstructed views of the surrounding sites. On this cruise, guests will circumnavigate the island of Manhattan (passing under all 18 bridges) while taking in monuments, architecture, parks and infrastructure with narration by a member of the AIANY Chapter.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Narration by a member of the American Institute of Architects New York Chapter
- Each reservation will be assigned a private table. A 2 ticket purchase minimum is required
- One complimentary beverage included
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise, but recommended.
- Food is required to accompany any alcoholic beverage
- Food selections available for purchase. If bringing food please keep to a self contained snack
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Learn about the buildings that make up Manhattan's Financial District as the boat cruises around Manhattan. Enjoy live commentary about many famous buildings from the guide throughout the cruise.
Pass By: Woolworth Building, 233 Broadway, New York City, NY 10003
Spot the Woolworth Building as the boat cruises around Manhattan and enjoy live commentary about many famous buildings from the guide.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Great up-close views of the Statue of Liberty can be seen from the boats observation cabin or open bow. A nice photo opportunity!
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Cruise under all 18 bridges that connect Manhattan to the outer boroughs, New York and New Jersey on this 2.75-hour cruise, including the historic Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges!
Pass By: Lower East Side, New York City, NY
Learn about the buildings that make up Manhattan's Lower East Side as the boat cruises around Manhattan. Enjoy live commentary about many famous buildings from the guide throughout the cruise.
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
See this historic landmark from the water
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Spot the Chrysler Building as the boat cruises up the East River and enjoy live commentary about many famous buildings from the guide.
Pass By: Upper West Side, Columbus and Amsterdam Ave. between 63rd and 85th Streets, New York City, NY
Cruise along the Upper West Side, see some historic sites and learn about new buildings and the waterfront along the way
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
As the boat cruises the northern part of Manhattan, enjoy a pass under the GW Bridge that connects Manhattan to New Jersey.
Pass By: Roosevelt Island, New York City, NY
Up-close views of this historic island can be seen as the boat cruises along the East River.
Pass By: Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park, 1 FDR Four Freedoms Park Roosevelt Island, New York City, NY 10044
Just one of the many points of interest you'll see up-close from the comfort of the boats observation cabin or open bow.
Departure Point :62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guarantee of a full circumnavigation of Manhattan is not included. On rare occasions, the Spuyten Duyvil train bridge is inoperable and cannot open for us to pass through. This is often times not known until our tour is underway. River closures may also occur for a number of reasons. There are no refunds for tours that cannot fully circumnavigate. We will accommodate such cases with a tour that features a double backing of the route and further detail of the waterfront sites.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Not for children under 14 years due to this cruise being a heavily-narrated tour experience. We recommend families to join us on Statue & Skyline tours, day sails or any other minimally narrated day time event
- This cruise is a heavily-narrated tour experience. It's for those seeking an informative, exciting, and content-rich trip. We require guest conversations to be kept to a reasonable level so that narration can be heard by all
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please be advised that as of December 14, 2020, according to NYS law, all food and beverage consumption must occur outdoors. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire before boarding. Names and phone numbers are required for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.