Manhattan Neighborhoods with Central Park Bike Tour
This is one of the most complete Bike Tours of Manhattan, starting in Lower Manhattan with a Ride along the Manhattan Waterfront through Battery Park and North along the Hudson River Green Way. The ride include a 6 mile loop through Central Park - the Most Visited Park in the United States. This tour takes you through Mid-town Manhattan towards Times Square and ends with a ride along the East River with Views of the Williamsburg Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, and the famous Brooklyn Bridge. The Most Complete Tour offered of Manhattan from any other Tour Operator.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Hudson River Park
- Entry/Admission - Times Square
What's excluded :
- Lunch (Bring Cash or Card to Buy) (There is a 1 hour Break)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours, 220 South St, New York City, NY 10002-7823
Starting Point near South Street.
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Iconic Park- most visited in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Madison Square Park, Between 23rd and 26 streets and Madison and Fifth Avenues, New York City, NY 10010
Named after a US president.
Stop At: Hudson River Park, 40 Hudson River Greenway, New York City, NY 10014
Great cycling path along Hudson River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Manhattan Mini Storage, 220 South St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours