Manila Contrasts - One Day Tour
The beauty of the exotic and the misery of the crudest reality. The Spanish, British, Arab, American, Chinese and Japanese heritage, with its cemeteries and shrines; mosques and brothels; its sophisticated oligarchy and urbanized landfills. Manila is much more than a city. There are 12 million inhabitants in a unique setting.
In this day tour of the capital of the Philippines we will discover the contrasts of this great metropolis that is Manila and that is that in the morning we will leave our accommodation to start a historical-cultural tour through the ancient pearl of the East.
per adult from
8 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets and tickets
- Entry/Admission - Intramuros
- Entry/Admission - Binondo
- Entry/Admission - Quiapo Church
- Entry/Admission - Manila Bay
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Intramuros, Bonifacio Dr & Padre Burgos St, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
The first stop of the day will be Intramuros, which as its name indicates is an area between walls that today awaits the remains of the only European city in Asia. There we will visit the church of San Agustín with its colonial cloister and continue to Casa Manila where there is a reconstruction of the old houses of the mestizos who ruled the city. We will also know the Forte de Santiago on a historical tour of the Rizal era and the proclamation of the independence of the Philippines, a place of battles that will bring us closer to its bastion overlooking the Pasig River.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Binondo, Claro M. Recto Avenue and Avenida Rizal, Bounded by the river, Manila, Luzon Philippines
The breadth of the Pasig River separates Intramuros from the Chinatown, Binondo, where we will take a walk along the street of Ongpin, origin of the trade and its traditions and we will find from gold shops, through medicinal herbs, mixed with small food stalls and of course , all kinds of Chinese printing electronics. A walk through Chinatown will make you quickly realize the contrasts of Manila and this neighborhood is home to the oldest Chinatown in the world, outside of China. The Binondo neighborhood was established in 1594.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Quiapo Church, Quezon Blvd, Plaza Miranda Quiapo, Manila, Luzon 1014 Philippines
On our tour of contrasts we will arrive at Quiapo, known for its black Nazarene. With a vibrant color and full streets, Quiapo is a mixture of religions and cuturas that make this area something chaotic to the naked eye. However, Quiapo has the imprint of the origins of Manila, a miserable, exotic, exciting and spiritual area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manila Bay, Roxas Blvd, Manila, Luzon Philippines
On the way back to your hotel, we will stop at the Malecon of Manila Bay to enjoy a beautiful sunset to the taste of buko (coconut) juice.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up in the reception hall of your hotel a few minutes before the tour starts. In case the pick-up is at the airport, the arrival flight code will be requested in advance and the location will be agreed depending on the terminalAirports
- Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, Andrews Ave, Pasay, Luzon 1300 Philippines
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.