Manoa Falls Ebike to Hike
Attention Guests: With the coronavirus outbreak, we have changes our tours to PRIVATE TOURS only until further notice.
Ride bike easy and exercise moderately with your professional friendly informative Fitness guide. Immerse yourself into Hawaii's healthy lifestyle and its culture with this amazing pedal-assist electric bike tour. Roll up Manoa valley with dazzling views and neighborhoods with to the trailhead. We hike on up to the waterfalls through an exotic tropical jungle that has been used in many major movies. After our 1.5 hour hike, we roll down to our favorite Manoa valley cafe for an inclusive healthy lunch, Just add a check of personal value to your amazing Hawaii vacation.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kapiolani Park, 3840 Paki Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4523
After your bike fitting and safety instruction, we roll onto Kapiolani Park to discover its history
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: War Memorial Natatorium, Oahu, HI
We head down to the WW1 Natatorium Memorial to see where famed Duke Kahanamoku and others trained for the Olympics.
Stop At: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
We then pedal up 150 feet to the Diamond Head Light House Lookout. From this advantageous view, you can see the surfers enjoying the placid waters of Paradise.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Shangri La, 4055 Papu Cir, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96816-4850
From here, we ride on to observe Doris Duke’s Shangri-La located in the wealthy Black Point neighborhood. After a short climb 100' elevation gain, we arrive at the Hawaii FIVE-O studios where they film this ongoing series.
Departure Point :2459 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our proprietary communication system allows safe communication with social distancing. Each bicycle is equipped for our guests. We care for you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.