Manso River to the Border - Bariloche
Rafting in the heart of the Andes. Get to the limit with Chile navigating the best rapids through narrow canyons surrounded by lush vegetation. This excursion turns out to be the most exciting for those looking for action.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- River equipment (jacket and waterproof pants), wetsuit and boots
- Support kayak
- Mid morning coffee
What's excluded :
- Services and food not mentioned
We will pick you up at the Hotel and in our vehicle we will travel along Route 258 to the southern limit of Nahuel Huapi National Park. Bordering the Manso River we arrive at the Estancia de John.
On the banks of the river we take a coffee, we put on the navigation equipment and after the safety talk by the head-guide, we will be ready to navigate the last section of the Manso in Argentine territory. In the first section the tranquility of the river allows us to appreciate the surroundings, enjoy the white sand beaches and observe the waterfalls that fall from the top to the river. Then the meek becomes more impetuous. We will draw exciting rapids through narrow canyons where the lush vegetation of the area appears: The Velvet Drawer, Ozone Hole, Scream and turn left, the Slide, Deep Throat, Ecstasy, Scrambled Egg, Fang and International. The gorges accompany our tour of the Andes Mountains.
When we reach the limit with Chile we conclude the navigation, the Border Landmark crowns the place. We loaded the equipment and undertook the return to the Estancia of John by the new road that crosses an old path of muleteers.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.