Manta Ray Night Snorkel in Kailua-Kona
Call before purchasing, seats are limited. You may be asked to move time or date if you have not confirmed availability. Online calendar may not reflect seats available to online bookings.
Snorkeling with our beautiful Kona manta rays is an experience you don't want to miss. You will never forget having these gentle giants swim so graceful before your eyes. Small groups ensuring personal attention and a short boat ride to the viewing site, set our company apart. We are family run business that takes pride in sharing the importance of taking care or our land, ocean, animals, and each other.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkeling Equiptment and Wetsuit
- Snacks - Hot Cocoa, Tea, Coffee, Apple Cider, Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Certified In-Water Guide and Lifeguard
What's excluded :
Call before purchasing, seats are limited. You may be asked to move time or date if you have not confirmed availability. Online calendar may not reflect seats available to online bookings. *You must arrive 40 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.*
Guests must have swimming and snorkeling experience to book online.
A less than 5 minute boat ride allows you a profuse amount of time snorkeling with the majestic manta rays. Our experienced in-water guides are stationed at the viewing site, with light board, underwater dive lights, and the dancing rays anticipating your arrival. All guides are highly knowledgeable, full of interesting facts, also lifeguard and CPR certified. One guide per 6 persons ensures your safety and extra personal attention as needed. You will float on the surface of the water, snorkeling, while holding on to our custom light board. The Light board is attracting plankton, and in turn the manta rays enjoy swimming close by in order to scoop up the concentrated accumulation of food in the lights below you. Hot drinks and snacks are served upon return to dock.
• Keauhou, Keauhou, Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
Departure Point :78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.