Manuel Antonio Group Guided Tour Experience
Do you want to learn about wildlife such as monkeys, sloths, birds, and many more?
With our Nature specialist tours guides, we can help you to make your dreams into reality, tailoring the tour according to your necessitates and expectancies inside of the M.A National Park give you the edge having close views and encounters with the local wildlife.
Make your vacations into memories for a lifetime.
What's included :
- Videos and pictures for free with our top notch Swarovski equipment
- Certified Tour Guide.
- Manuel Antonio National Park Admission feeds
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Are you ready to share your memories with other folks around the globe while you enjoy discovering Manuel Antonio Hidden Beauty? if you answer is yes,
The group tour is for your perfect option.
Our nature specialist would share his knowledge about the local flora and fauna such as sloths, monkeys, birds, and many other animals that could be seen along the trails with proper train eye, at the same time taking pictures and videos of your favorite animals through our top of the line equipment spotting scope with no additional cost adding more memories to your vacations.
• Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
• Playa Manuel Antonio, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, 6 kms south of Quepos, Manuel Antonio 195-6350 Costa Rica
• Playa Espadilla Sur, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Quepos Costa Rica
Departure Point :Park Trail, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up times depend on the hotel where you stay. We only include transportation around Quepos and Manuel Antonio. Please be a responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know, is not nice for others visitors waiting in the Van for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you planning to bring Snacks the National Park only allows water,any kind of juices,fruits already prepared sandwiches
- If any tours are canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Transportation such a local taxis and bus are near the national park
- Not recommended for travelers with Knees Problems this walking activity
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.