Manuel Antonio Kayaking & Snorkeling Tour
Kayak and snorkel exploring marine wildlife during this exciting 4-hour excursion departing from the pier in Quepos.
Paddle your kayak for a little over an hour navigating past tiny islands and observing marine birds and their nesting grounds. Biesanz Bay, a hidden beautiful inlet where you can rest, enjoy a snack and snorkel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Lunch or dinner, depending on departure time
- Transportation From Hotels in Manuel Antonio
- Minimum of the operation is 2 travelers
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The 30-minute stop will allow you to explore the coastline. Water’s visibility will vary depending on the season, and there will be opportunities to spot parrotfish, starfish, angelfish and maybe even a sea turtle.
Get ready to paddle back to the pier on your kayak, and during the journey look for pelicans, flying fish or other marine life. Upon returning to the pier, you’ll head back to base camp to enjoy a little conversation over a delicious homemade meal. Easier than river kayaking; this Manuel Antonio tour does not require previous experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation from hotels in Manule Antonio
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- What to Bring: Suntan lotion, sunglasses, camera, hat/visor and beach towel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.