Manuel Antonio National Park
We will begin our journey by going across the Central Valley mountains. Once passed the mountain range, we will make a stop to enjoy of a tasty typical breakfast in a restaurant that belongs to the pacific side.
During our path on the Costanera Sur highway, you can enjoy of an amazing seaview, beautiful and colorful towns and African palm plantations until we get to out destination, the National Park.
We will begin with a hike on a natural path, crossing the rainforest until we get to the beach, where you can enjoy the sea, or if you wish so, to keep touring through the paths and to keep admiring the rich and abundant flora and fauna. You can find any kind of species, such as monkeys, iguanas, racoons, deer, sloths and birds.
After we finish our tour through the National Park, we will return to taste a delicious lunch before we go back to the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- We will pick up at the lobby of the hotel, the tour guide always wear a t-shirt with CR Magic Logo.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up at the lobby of the hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa RicaHotel Playa Espadilla, Manuel Antonio Park road, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, 60601, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.