Manuel Antonio National Park Day Trip from Jaco
Manuel Antonio National Park is one of the most visited destinations of all Costa Rica national parks and reserves. With a very enjoyable weather throughout the year despite of some rain during the low season this charming yet small biological peninsula consists of several beaches, mangroves and coastal dry and humid forest. This protected area is very popular due to its wide variety of flora and fauna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Jaco Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaco Beach, Off, Jaco, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
An experienced guide will accompany you on this wonderful oasis of life where you will get amazed of its natural wonders. You will see monkeys, birds, iguanas, crabs, sloths and some other mammals. Manuel Antonio is the perfect place to enjoy nature, which is merged into the beauty of its white sand beaches.This coastal preserve holds the most important population of the Squirrel Monkey or “Tití” Monkey in Costa Rica – the smallest and most endangered species of monkeys in the country –with a maximum size of 80cm (31 inches), these mammals are famous to be the most important living attraction in town. You cannot leave Manuel Antonio without taking a delicious lunch with a great ocean view.
-Pickup at the hotel
-Arrive at the starting point at Manuel Antonio National Park
- Receive the instruction and safety rules from the guides
-You are going to start walking through the Park guided by our expert guide who will show the nature and animals around.
- Having finished the visit to the Park we are going to take you the Jacamar Restaurant to take the lunch
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please inform the age of kids under 12 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.