Manuel Antonio National Park Day Trip from San Jose
Spend a day exploring one of Costa Rica's most beautiful attractions on a guided full day tour from San Jose. Visit Manuel Antonio National Park, a stunning combination of beach, tropical forest and beautiful wildlife, and enjoy the scenic landscape. You can hike, join a nature walk on the park’s trails, or just relax on the beach!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gray Line Costa Rica, La Uruca, San Jose 10110 Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful areas in Costa Rica. It features a beach of crystal-clear waters with coral reefs and is bordered by exuberant tropical vegetation and rainforests. Its beaches are considered among the best in the country, with great snorkeling and the surfing spots.
Stop At: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
On the way to Manuel Antonio National Park, you will travel along the coastline enjoying scenic views, including African palm plantations. You will also travel past small villages along the Pacific Coast, until you reach the port of Quepos and the ultimately the National Park.
Since access to the park itself is closed to vehicles, you will hike to the preserve, crossing a creek. Once in the park, you can simply relax and enjoy the beach, sunbathe, or hike through the park’s trails, which will allow you to observe Manuel Antonio’s abundant flora and fauna. Several species of monkeys, iguanas, birds and possibly even the three-toed sloth can be seen.
If you chose to hike the trail to Cathedral Point, do not forget your camera; the views of the park and the sea are simply spectacular!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two passengers are required for the tour to commence. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.