Manuel Antonio National Park From Jacó
Spend a day exploring one of Costa Rica's most beautiful attractions - Manuel Antonio National Park on a full day guided tour from Central Pacific. With a stunning combination of beach, tropical forest and an abundance of flora and fauna, there is plenty to do and see on this popular day trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful areas in Costa Rica. It combines a beach of crystal-clear waters with coral reefs, bordered by exuberant tropical vegetation and rainforest. Its beaches are counted among the best of the country, where snorkeling and the surfing are very popular.
On the way to Manuel Antonio National Park, you will cruise along the coastline enjoying scenic views and crossing plantations of African palms. You'll also travel past photogenic villages along the Pacific Coast, until you reach the port of Quepos and the National Park.
Since the park itself is closed to vehicles, you will hike to the preserve, crossing a creek. Once in the park, you can simply relax and enjoy the beach, sunbathe or join a nature walk along the park's trails, which will allow you to observe the park's abundant flora and fauna. In particular, several species of monkeys, iguanas, birds and possibly even the three-toed sloth can be seen. One of the trails borders Cathedral Point, from where the view of the park and the sea is spectacular.
Enjoy the perfect sunset on a scenic drive back to your Costa Rica hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of four passengers are required for the tour to commence. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.