Manuel Antonio National Park full Wildlife
We are a group of local naturalist guides that have been working in the tourism industry for the past fourteen years. We share Costa Rica’s dedication to protecting the environment and we provide local experiences that have minimal environmental impact and benefit the local people and their communities. All our tour guides carry their own telescopes so that our clients can get an excellent view of the wildlife in the treetops. They will also ensure that you leave with the best closeups photos on your cell phones.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All our naturalist guide will have an Optik equipment to see wildlife in their natural habitat
- All our tour guides have a telescope, with which our clients can see wildlife in is natural habitat.
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
This breathtaking place is known for its white beaches and turquoise water such as Manuel Antonio and Espadilla, hier you can enjoy a wide variety of activities like swimming or hiking. The park is also home of many of Costa Rica’s unique species, including Monkeys, Sloths, Toucans, Reptiles and more, but will be even better appreciated after a guided walk through the tropical rain forest with your naturalist tour guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Clients will be meet at the hotel's reception.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Manuel Antonio Beach, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Let us know of your condition before the incoming trip, we recommend to have travel insurance in order that you need medical attention.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.