Manuel Antonio National Park Group Guided Tour
Are you ready to discover the secrets and wonders of Manuel Antonio Park?
If your answer is yes, This private tour is the perfect option for you.
Our nature specialist would share his knowledge about the local flora and fauna such as sloths, monkeys, birds,insects, and many other animals that could be seen along the trails with proper train eye, at the same time taking pictures and videos of your favorite animals through our top of the line equipment spotting scope with no additional cost adding more memories to your vacations.
Wildlife in the national park is exuberant, you can expect to see, sloths, monkeys, birds, butterflies, lizards, iguanas, crabs, insect, etc different types of plants and trees along the way to Manuel Antonio beach, where the jungle comes right up to the sandy beach, consider one top beach to visit in Costa Rica
All guided tours include transportation from MA /Quepos, entrance fee, bilingual certified guides with top of the line telescopes,
per adult from
What's included :
- All pictures and videos taking with our spotting scope would be for free.
- Licence Tour Guide by ICT (Costa Rican Tourism Chamber)
- Our Top of line Swarovski Crystals Scope
- Manuel Antonio National Park Tickets.
- Snacks - Fruit Snacks and Ice Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Manuel Antonio, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, 6 kms south of Quepos, Manuel Antonio 195-6350 Costa Rica
One of the best Beaches in Costa Rica
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Park Trail, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation in any Hotel, Villa, Ranch, Private house or Airb/b or at the national park entrance Quepos or Manuel Antonio Town.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour has a maximum number of travelers 10 who can participate in this activity
- Please be responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having any delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know is not nice for others waiting for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable.
- Remember animals are not held in captivity and the national park is not a Zoo, We promise to do our best to find as many animals as we can, but we can't warranty that you will see certain animals are certain times. Their house is about 1000 hectares of land and the national park is only %10 of the property open to the public so they have many places to go.
- This it is a GROUP activity be nice and courteous with others during the activity.
- Remember only water,any kind of juices, fruits and already prepper sandwiches are allowed in the national park
- In any case of bad weather tour would be rescheduled or refund
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with knees or hips problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.