Manuel Antonio National Park Tour with pick up included
This a lifetime experience, due that Manuel Antonio National Park features very stunning biodiversity, some of the best beaches, hiking trails, and family vacation opportunities in the country.
Its high biodiversity remains hiding using camouflage, it means that animals are there but not easy to find them with out the expert eye of certified, reliable and regulated guide. So, our guides will find them for you, then use a spotting scope to provide closed up views and take photos through the lens of the scope using your smartphones, while sharing updated information, facts and stories of each spotted species.
If your next adventure includes Manuel Antonio, our passion is to make it a lifetime experience for you.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Spotting scope
What's excluded :
- National Park entrance fee ($18,08)
- Parking lot fee if driving
- Hotel drop off
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
Our activity consist on an easy, slow, nice 2,2 kilometers walk on a gravel trail and sandy trail near the beach, spotting as much wildlife as possible. We focus and wildlife spotting, nature photography, share nature updated information and some stories accumulated in the field.
Nearly 2 hours after we started the walk we arrive to a coffee shop, here we can make a short break, so, you can buy something to eat or to drink. Just 100 meters ahead Manuel Antonio National Park safest and mean swimming beach invites you to swim, this a white and fine sandy beautiful beach. Just another 100 meters ahead a second nice swimming beach, here we usually finish our activity, so you can stay in the park, but if planning to leave the park we make 25 minutes brake for you to take some pics or quickly jump in the water.
Walking back to the park entrance is faster due that, by this time it's already hot and most animals already had their breakfast, but landscape is still wonderful.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Park Trail, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be coordinated according to your location, after your reservation has been confimed
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Warn any medical/physical condition
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.