Manuel Antonio Night Tour
This is an adventure in nature, which is done walking along a dark path. It is mandatory to bring closed shoes for safety, and long pants are highly recommended. We remind you that we are in a natural environment, so we will see animals completely randomly
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrada a la reserva
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio, Province of Puntarenas
The tour IS NOT inside the Manuel Antonio National Park, is on a private reserve right next.
We, as a guides, have the necessary experience to make a safe entrance to the place, which is beautiful but at the same time very careful, since it is normal to run into snakes (boas, fer de lance, bocaracá, among others) frogs (red eyes, crystal, bull, ding) toads, tarantulas, mammals (kinkajous, anthill, sloths). The tour is a challenge for the guide, since each night is different and different species are seen according to the night. However, with our high definition telescope we can make your experience unique and unforgettable, as we can see the animals more closely, and photograph them through your cell phone or camera.
The tour ends at approximately 8:00 p.m. and then after thanking you, we are making the return to the respective hotels.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transportation round trip from Quepos and Manuel Antonio area to the private reserve. Other locations available for extra fee (please ask us according to the location). On the price is included the entrance fee, water, flashlights and a certified / bilingual guide for 2 hours who brings an HD telescope (and you can take pictures through the telescope of the guide with your cell phone) This is a group tour, with a maximum of 8 persons.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommendable for people who is scared to snapes
- Most travelers can participate
- El tour se opera con un mínimo de dos personas, en reservas de una sola persona queda sujeto a lista de espera de completar el mínimo de operación.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- El guía evitara tener contacto con artículos personales y electrónicos de los clientes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.