Manuel Antonio Park Nature Guided Tour
The regular group is of 6 to 8 people max.
The tour is a nature walk in the Manuel Antonio National Park with a nature specialist.
Manuel Antonio Park is considered to be one of the most diverse habitats in the world. The high number of species per square meter is countless.
Monkeys, sloths, lizards, toucans, humming birds, lizards and a lot more.
Our naturalist tour guides have a professional spotting scope for observing the wildlife and with the telescope you can also take memorable photographs by taking your own pictures through our optical equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Spotting Scope
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manuel Antonio National Park, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica
The tour guides have a Jade Tours uniform
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation may have an additional cost according to the place for pickup ( Jaco, San jose) Pickup is included in Manuel Antonio and Quepos area, please provide the name of the hotel/ Airbnb were you will be staying. With this info we can provide the PickUp time! :) Airports
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.