Mapuche experience in the mountain
This activity takes you to know the hidden beauties of this region of Chile and the different cultures that can be found in these beautiful places.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Museo Pewenche
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Pewenche, Villa Ralco S/N Alto Biobio Plaza de Ralco, Ralco 4590000 Chile
We will reach Ralco to visit Pewenche Museum. Pewenche people come from the Mapuche people, biggest alive tribe in Chile, this group live at the mountains. In the museum you will have an introduction to the alive culture of this indigenous group.
After the museum, Lorenzo Llaulén, our Pewenche host will receive us for lunch and develop different activities to learn about his tribe and millenary culture. You will learn about meal preparations and the “Ruka” a kind of house they used to live.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Or we can meet up at our office located in Plaza Pinto Square
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/10/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.