Maras-Moray Mountain Bike:Day tour,Cusco
Explore the beautiful landscapes of the sacred valley of the Incas on a Mountain bike on this full day tour. Stop at Salinas de Maras a unique and picturesque place, where the Quechuas get the salt using the ancient techniques of the Incas, visit the Incan laboratory of Moray. Learn about the history and traditions of these places from your expert guide. Then test the delicious novo Andean food. Your mountain Bike Maras salt mine and Moray tour includes the round trip transport service from Cusco.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Double suspension all terrain Mountain bike, helmet and globes.
- Expert bilingual tour guide.
- A novo Andean Lunch.
- Mineral water
- Pick up and drop off from most Cusco hotels.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
The salt mines of Maras is a very old place, where Quechua families continue extracting salt through ancestral techniques inherited from their ancestors the Incas. It is composed of more than 4500 wells each larger than the other, but not deeper than 20 cm. It is located in a small valley on the outskirts of the village of Maras, from here you will see the high mountains of the sacred valley of the Incas and the light color of the soil that surrounds it makes this place unique and of incomparable beauty.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Agricultural terraces built by the Inca civilization in the 15th century. Many historians suggest that Inca engineers tried to simulate different ecosystems in order to acclimatize and domesticate plants. They were built in natural depressions 80 and 60 meters deep, the high mountains of the Andes covered by glaciers and the colorful landscape that surrounds it, makes it one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world today.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :INKAZTECA 2 RESTAURANT PIZZERIA-CAFE, Calle Plateros 376, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
From al hotels in Cusco downtown,Family home stay.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years to participate in this tour.
- Vegetarian option is available, please let as to know at the time of booking.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing.
- Sun glasses.
- Biodegradable sun screen.
- Rain gear and a jumper.
- Photo camera.
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.