Maras Moray Salineras - Cusco...
Maras and Moray are incredible places. Maras is home to salt mines. Moray has ruins in the form of the Roman Coliseum. On this Maras Moray tour, you will visit the sites that were used for experimentation and investigation of many different agricultural products.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee to the atractive
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
The salt mines display a bizarre spectacle of beauty. Located on a wide-open hill above the Urubamba Valley, a natural salt water stream runs underground. In pre-Incan times, they have been evaporating the salty water from this stream in order to obtain the salt that gets left behind.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
We continue on a short distance to the Moray ruins. The ruins are composed of three coliseums, which are thought to have been used by the Incas as a sort of open air crop laboratory. The coliseums consist of several enormous terraced circular depressions, the largest of which is about 30m/98ft deep. The purpose of these depressions is still uncertain but their depth and orientation with respect to wind and sun creates a temperature difference of as much as 15 °C/27 °F between the top and bottom.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas de Cusco, Portal de Comercio 145, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotel please attach the information Airports
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Cusco International Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Avenida El Sol, Av El Sol, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.