Maras Moray Salineras Tour
In this visit we will know a part of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, among them Chinchero, Maras Moray and Las Salineras, for this excursion we have guides prepared on the route and mobility with a qualified driver and the certifications for a calm and safe trip.
Moray and salt mines enchant locals and strangers alike for their landscaping beauty and their houses even from the Colonial era.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- group service
What's excluded :
- Maras Moray Income US $ 23.00 dollars
- Income SAlinerasO Salt Mines s / 10.00 soles
- Lunch - breakfast and lunch
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
We will visit the artisan center in Chinchero where we will see the Textile and ceramics that were inherited from their ancestors, Chinchero is one of the towns that resisted colonization while preserving its culture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Maras, Maras, Cusco Region
This town was founded When the Cusqueños left the city of Cusco when the Spaniards arrived.
in the old days it was very important for what was declared "Villa of San Francisco de Asís" (Villa: town that brings benefits).
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
The platforms of Moray are located 7 km from the town of Maras.
In the place we will find circular holes with circular platform constructions that were possibly used as an Agricultural laboratory in the time of the Incas.
Each terrace maintains its own micro climate, so it can contain up to 20 different types of micro-climates.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
Las Salineras or Salt Mines. located northwest of the town of Maras are made up of about 2000 small wells with an average area of about 5 m², exploited since the Inca era, Colonial times and still being exploited by the locals.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Monumento al Inca, Plaza Mayor del Cusco, PLAZA MAYOR CENTRO DE, Cusco 08002, Peru
2: Calle del Medio 100, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
The pickups are made from all downtown hotels in the city. If the hotels are located outside the historic center, a meeting point will be indicated.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Cuesta de Sta. Ana 699, Cusco 08002, Peru
2: Centro Artesanal Cusco, Av Tullumayo 28, Cusco 08000, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.