Marble Mountain - Golden Bridge - Ba Na Hills Full Day Tour
You will explore Ba Na hills with many attractions:
- Linh Ung pagoda
- Flower garden with highlight ” Golden Bridge”
- Fantasy park
- Frech village
- Le Jardin Wines tunnel
- Linh Chua Linh Tu temple
per adult from
What's included :
- High-quality vehicle
- Cable Car
- Lunch ( Buffet)
- English speaking Guide during the trip
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Spend the day discovering the delights of Hoi An, one of the most famous destination in Vietnam.
At 8:00 am: Our car and Guide will pick up at your hotel in Hoi An and transfer to Marble Mountain: Thuy Mountain where unique pagodas system in the caves. On the top of the mountain, you can see a panoramic view of Da Nang city. Besides, in Non Nuoc stone carving village – a village near Marble Mountain, you can see a marble statue made by the hands of the artists.
12p.m Ba Na hills. You will explore Ba Na hills with many attractions:
Linh Ung pagoda
Flower garden with highlight ” Golden Bridge”
Le Jardin Wines tunnel
Linh Chua Linh Tu temple
After finishing visiting and enjoying lunch buffet in Ba Na Hills , After visiting Ba Na hills , we will go to carble car leave Ba Na Hills at 3h30p.m go back Hoi an . Drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An. Tour ends at about 6pm
Departure Point :Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Traveler pickup is offered
From Hotel At Hoi An City Center
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Round trip transportation is available from and to most centrally located Hanoi Old Quarter hotels. An additional surcharge for transportation from hotels outside the Old Quarter is payable on the day of your activity.
- Vegetarian options are available; please inform the supplier of any food allergies or special dietary requirements when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.