Marble Mountain, Lady Buddha Statue, Hoi An city from CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port
Minimum : 2Pax Per Booking
Our Tour guide and driver will pick you up at CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port (Please provide us with yourpick up &drop off time as detailed on your cruise ship schedule).
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Visit the Giant Lady Buddha Statue on Son Tra Peninsula
Lunch at Local Restaurant.
Walk around the ancient old town of Hoi An, which UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the buildings and the town with your knowledgeable tour guide
Explore the back alleys and see the real Hoi An
Return to Your cruiseship on Time
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Strong A.C
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Tickets in Marble Mountain, Hoi An city
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the market, and along the way will explain the history of the buildings and the different architectural styles and their significance.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Việt Nam, which is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on SơnTrà Peninsula in Đa Nang. The statue sits on the mountains facing the sea with 17 floors in the statue lặp, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You get amazing views from the top of Marble Mountains over the city and the ocean. Your guide will help you explore the natural caves and visit the holy pagoda. You will learn out the significance of the mountains, the history behind the caves, and the religious meanings of the decorations in the caves.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY or TIEN SA portPorts
- CHAN MAY or TIEN SA port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.