Marble Mountain - Linh Ung Pagoda (Monkey mountain ) Private Tour Halfday
Explore the beauty of Da Nang city,.Follow your guide around historically and culturally significant landmarks in Da Nang like Marble Mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private proffesional Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
- Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It's also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang.
- The caves within the mountains hold many secrets including bullet holes from when troops used to spy on the US soldiers relaxing on My Khe Beach below and buildings standing within the caves and grottoes.
There are also Buddhist sanctuaries and places of worship dotted across the mountains which are a much-visited spiritual site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Linh Ung Pagoda, Bai But, Da Nang Vietnam
A meeting place of heaven and earth’s sacred air and people’s heart
Just 9 km away from the city center, Linh Ung – Bai But pagoda is now considered as the largest pagoda in Da Nang City in both scale and art of architecture. The pagoda brings a contemporary style combined with inherent tradition of pagodas in Vietnam, with curved roof in dragon shape, the solid pillars surrounded by sophisticated sinuous dragons.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Danang and HoianAirports
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
- tien sa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.