Marco Island 2 hour Dolphin, Birding and Shelling tour
In comfortable captain's style seating an, you will be safely brought deep into the 10,000 Islands Wildlife Refuge for a two-hour interpretive tour of the area led by a Florida Master Naturalist. Depending on the season, you can expect to encounter manatees, dolphins, sea turtles, bald eagles, ospreys, herons, egrets, pelicans, rosette spoonbills, as well as, numerous species of fish and shore birds.
per adult from
What's included :
- We provide Captain and all necessary safety equipment.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR, 3860 Tollgate Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL 34114-5444
Consisting of two parts, The Dolphin, Birding and Shelling Tour is a wonderful experience for the whole family and a great introduction to the area. First a dolphin tour to search for dolphins and wading birds on a naturalist-led boating tour. Then a shelling tour to explore an uninhabited barrier island. You will learn about island’s beach dynamics and collect some of the wonderful shells on these remote islands.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :740 Palm Point Dr, Goodland, FL 34140, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- FRESH AIR All guests on the boat tours are seated in front of our captains/guides as such are upwind from the guide whenever the boat is moving....germs/breathe cannot migrate upwind to you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.