Mardi Himal Trek
At a glance
• One of the newest trekking route
• Low tourist traffic
• Quiet and peaceful trail
• Spectacular close-up view of Fishtail mountain peak
• Maximum Height: 4500 Meters (Mardi Himal Base Camp)Mardi Himal is located to the east of Annapurna Base camp virtually under the spectacular machhapuchhre. The trek goes through stone built villages and passes through wonderful rhododendron forests blooming in many different colors. The forest path continues until about 3300m. The trail takes on a rugged mountain setting with spectacular views of Mardi Himal, machhapuchhre, Himchuli and Annapurna south. This richly diverse trek takes you through beautiful forested area though rocky mountain terrain and several base camps.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Trekking Permits (ACAP & TIMS)
- Local taxes
- Professional local Trekking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Accommodation as per itinerary 5 Nights at Tea Houses.
- One-way private transfer to trekking start point.
- One-way shared transfer back to pokhara by 4W jeep.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks. (Lunch,Dinner & Breakfast) available to purchase.
- Trekking starts early in the morningThe package includes:
• Both-way transport (where you start your Trek and finished your
trek) /and Pokhara by car or van
• Necessary Trekking Permit and office paper.
• English speaking trekking guide.
• Food (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast with open food menu) During Trekking.
• All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during trekking
• Purified drinking water.
The package does not include:
• Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages,
bottle drinks, donations, WI-FI charge, battery charge etc.
• Tips for guide and porter
• Duration of The trek: 7 Days
• Grade: Moderate
• Area: Annapurna
• Best time: Feb -May /Sep-Nov
• Accommodation: Basic Teahouse
• Transportation: Private and public mode
• Accompanied by: Professional Trekking Guide and Porters
• Pick up Point: Pokhara Airport/ Bus Park
• Trekking starting Point: Pokhara
• Trekking End Point: Pokhara
Departure Point :From your hotel in Pokhara
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.