Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trekking is a newly explored route, the least trodden trail, in a long rising ridge and its summit that from the southwesterly lower slope of Mt. Machhapuchhre. Mardi Himal Trek is a secret asset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 nights accommodation during of trekking
- All kind of permit
- Professional guide
- Transportation service of your Hotel to start of Trekking point and Back to Hotel End of trekking point
- Trekking Gear
- Basic First Aid
- Complimentary spa after trekking
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- As it is not widely known by many people, few trekkers make their way to Mardi Himal Base Camp.This trek is splendidly situated at the base of Mardi Himal and the impressive Machhapuchhre. The first ascent to the Mardi Himal was in 1961. The first route was through its east flank.
Trek Mardi Himal is highly regarded as an Eco-Tourism route in Annapurna Region. We find many things especially the culture, natural vegetation and wildlife in originality, not disturbed. Many things to venture out more than anyone has expected. As it is least visited, there is no effect of mass tourism and we feel the genuine, rich, elegant, unspoiled, immeasurable diversity of nature. So, one could find the decent, simply living people and their culture on its lap. We acquaint first hand with the alpine flora and fauna. The trail goes through rhododendron and oak forest around 3,300 m. Mardi Trek is the best to experience the hypnotic glamor of nature.
Departure Point :From Pokhara your Hotel
Departure Time :Our Guide meet you in Hotel Lobby 7.30 am Start your trekking after Breakfast at your Hotel 8.30 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Copy of passport and photo required at time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.