Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal trek is an as new most popular trekking destination in Annapurna region, opened in 2012. It’s absolutely an exciting route for travelers to explore in the Himalayas, offering an amazing viewpoint of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre ( Fishtail), Manaslu and Annapurna range the trails lead us through the typical Gurung and Magar traditional villages, spectacular views, lush forests, breathtaking scenery and dramatic landscape view with wide range of snowcapped on the high region.
per adult from
1 to 9 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals on the full-board basis (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner/ the main course) during the trek in the mountain.
- A highly experienced and knowledgeable English speaking guide and 1porter for 2 trekkers to help the backpack.
- All Food, Accommodation, Insurance, and transportation for the porter and your guide.
- Annapurna conservation area permit
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Managment System)
- 2-night accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Tea house lodge during the trek
- Arranged an emergency helicopter services (paid by your travel insurance)
- Exclusives First aids box.
- All Government and local taxes.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 people in a group.
- Appreciation of certificate after the successful trek.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
- Extra drinks as alcoholic & non-alcoholic
- Surplus luggage charges for domestic airport
- Additional cost by out of management control due to the landscape, weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc.
- Personal expense such as snacks, laundry, telephone, wife, hot shower etc.
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and porter
- • Drive 01: to Pokhara (820 meters) about 7 hours, Overnight at Hotel.
• Day 02:Drive to Phedi and trek to Deurali (2190m/6,722ft): 40 minutes drive, about 5 hours walk, Overnight at Lodge
• Day 03:Trek to forest camp (2,515m/8060ft): about 6-7 hours walk, overnight at lodge.
• Day 04:Trek to Lo-Camp (3035meter). about 5/6 hours walk, overnight at lodge.
• Day 05:Trek to high camp (3538m/11,325ft): about 3/4 hours walk, overnight at lodge.
• Day 06:Hike to upper viewpoint (4255m/13590ft), return back to high camp: about 2/3 hrs walk, overnight at lodge.
• Day 07:Trek to Sidhing Village (1710m/5445ft): about 6/7 hours walk, overnight at lodge.
• Day 08:Trek to Lumre and drive to Pokhara, 3 hrs walk and 2 hrs drive by taxi, overnight at Hotel.
• Day 09:Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at Hotel.
Departure Point :Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition Pvt.Ltd Thamel,Kathmandu
Departure Time :Drive to Pokhara (820 meters) about 7 hours, Overnight at Hotel.
Return Detail :Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at Hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mardi Himal trek is an as new most popular trekking destination in Annapurna region, opened in 2012. It’s absolutely an exciting route for travelers to explore in the Himalayas, offering an amazing viewpoint of Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre ( Fishtail), Manaslu and Annapurna range the trails lead us through the typical Gurung and Magar traditional villages, spectacular views, lush forests, breathtaking scenery and dramatic landscape view with wide range of snowcapped on the high region.
- A great short and sweetest trekking start after a few hours drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara a natural beauty city which is well known as a queen city of Nepal. Next day take a very short drive to our trekking starting point Phedi, trek goes through the Village of Dhampus, Deurali, and some other little villages along the way with a magnificent mountain view of Mardi Himal, Dhaulagiri, Machapuchare, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. As we hike further up than we would see an even closer view of Himalayas and snowcapped with dramatic landscape, a great trail will be leading us continually upwards in our destination of the trek, we would walk every day 4/6 hours on average, a journey goes passing through the breathtaking places like Koker 2550m, Lo Camp 3050m and High camp 3900m with Rhododendron forest.
- Mardi Himal trekking route is a short and fairly new trekking destination in Annapurna region of Nepal, where we expect less trekker than other trekking routes of Nepal, while we traveling in this area we stay at teahouses and have an experience of local food and culture. A wonderful trekking destination provides massive Mountains View of including Annapurna, Machhapuchre, Hiunchuli and Mardi Himal. And thrill landscape.
- An adventure with Alpine Ramble Treks will be surely an amazing experience which is accompanied by our best adventure enthusiast team. We would be customizing your trip itinerary according to your time and budget. Please contact us for the details information regarding the suitable trip.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.