Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Base Camp is at 4,500 meters marks the highest point of the Mardi Himal Trek.
Mardi Himal Trek is an off the beaten route of the Annapurna region.
One can savor the amazing views of Machhapuchre (also known as Fishtail, 6,993 m), Annapurna South (7,010m), and Mount Hiunchuli (3,441 m).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport transfers
- Internal flight: Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Private Transfer to from trek point
- Half Day Guided Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour with entrance fees
- Trek Permits, Conservation Fees
- Staff insurance on the trek
- Trek guide & porter
- Duffel bag
- Teahouse lodge accommodation during trek on full board
- 3 nights *** Hotel in Kathmandu and 1 night *** hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
What's excluded :
- Personal equipment and personal bills
- International airfare
- Excess baggage beyond 15 kilo including day pack
- Visa fee: US$ 30 for 15 days ,US$ 50 for 30 days and US$125 for 90 days multiple entry
- Insurance and Public liability
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (Approx. US$ 20/day)
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1,302m/4,270ft)
Day 2: Half Day cultural sightseeing tour
Day 3: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Phedi (2,043m/6,702ft) 45 mins- 1 hour drive – Pothana (1,925m/6,315ft) 4hrs trek
Day 4:Pothana – Kokar [forest camp (2,600m/8,530ft)] 5 hrs. hike
Day 5: Kokar – Low camp (3,150m/10,334ft) 4 hrs. hike
Day 6: Low Camp – High Camp (3,600m/11,811ft) 4hrs hike
Day 7: Hike to Upper view point (4,200m/13,779ft) 4hrs hike
Day 8: High Camp – Siding village (1,750m/5,741ft) 6 hrs. hike
Day 9: Siding village – Lumre (3hrs hike) – Pokhara (2hrs drive)
Day 10: Fly back to Kathmandu 25 minutes approx.
Day 11: Final Departure
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If the traveller travel with baby then it is advised to bring the baby carrier. We provide porter to carry baby during trek
- It is advised to consult or get professional advice from travel doctor about vaccinations and obtain medical travel information beforehand
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.