Mardi Himal Trekking
-Highlights of Mardi Himal Trek
-Magnificent sunrise and sunset view from High Camp.
-incredible landscape, local culture, beautiful rhododendron forest during the spring season (March)
-stunning views of Himal Chuli, Annapurna south Mardi Himal, and Mt. Fishtail.
-Flora and fauna diversity in the Mardi Himal trek.
-Pothana to Low Camp rhododendron and forest.
Mardi Himal trek is a less traveled route located in the most visited destination Annapurna Region. It is best to experience the brilliance of solitary ever snowcapped peaks and the great opportunity of excellent cultural experience and venture of Machhapuchhare Base camp.
An interesting and exotic trekking trail wanders through lush valleys, alpine meadows, varieties of rhododendron, pines, lichen-laden dense forests, numerous streams, and waterfalls, with the captivating mountain sceneries glossy upon the close horizon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - full board meals during the Trek.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Annapurna Conservation Permit
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips For Field Guide
- Bottled water
- All Ground Transportation by Tourist Bus and private Vechiles
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.