Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu
Mardi Himal Trek in Annapurna region is a relatively new and less crowded trekking destination in Nepal. This trek offers total wilderness, eye-catching south face view of Mardi Himal, Annapurna Ranges, Machhapuchere (Fishtail), daily life style of local indigenous community and dense alpine forest. Mardi Himal trek is the perfect trekking trail to the real trekking enthusiast who wants to escape from crowed and dive into the peace of Nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Trekking permit & Tim’s card
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus (flight option available with additional charges)
- 3 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara (2/2 nights) on bb basis.
- Overland drive from Pokhara to Kande & Saite Ghatta to Pokhara.
- Experienced trek guide
- 1 Porter for 2 Guest (carries max. 25 kg/porter)
- Meals as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- Laundry fees
- All kinds of drinks (soft & hard drinks)
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Tips to Guide & Porter
- Fees for hot water & internet if applied during the trek
- Emergency evacuation
- All that is not mentioned in cost includes section
- Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival
Up on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, meets and greets by our office representative and escorts you to the hotel. Check in at the Hotel and rest of time free.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus (Approx. 7 hrs.)
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Pokhara by Tourist Bus. Lunch en-route at your own. Up on arrival; check in at the hotel in Pokhara rest of time free. Overnight on BB basis.
Day 03: Drive to Kande & Trek to Deurali (2100 m)
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Kande (Approx. 1hrs drive). From Kande trek to Pritam Deurali via Australian Camp (Approx. 3hrs.) Overnight at Pritam Deurali on Tea House/Lodge. (B, L, D)
Day 04: Trek from Deurali to Forest Camp (2550 m)
Breakfast at Lodge/Tea House and walk through the forest and villages for approx. 5hrs, you will reach to Forest Camp. Overnight at forest camp. (B, L, D)
Day 05: Trek from Forest Camp to High Camp (3580 m/3hrs trek). (B, L, D)
Day 06: Trek from Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500 m) and back to Low Camp (2990 m). (B, L, D)
Day 07: Trek down to Saite Ghatta (4-5 hrs.) and drive back to Pokhara (Approx. 2hrs drive). Check in at hotel in Pokhara and overnight. (B, L)
Day 08: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus (Approx. 7 hrs.)
Breakfast at the hotel and drive back to Kathmandu. Lunch en-route at your own. Upon arrival at Kathmandu, check in at hotel and proceed for farewell dinner at Nepali Restaurant with cultural show. (B, D)
Day 09: Final Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of time free at your own.
Our office representative meets you at the hotel and escorts you to Tribhuvan International Airport for final departure. (B)
• Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu flight service is available with additional charges.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Newly established and less crowded trekking trail in Annapurna Region
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.