Maremma in a wine shell - tasting of 7 wines at Fattoria Le Pupille
Fattoria Le Pupille is located in Maremma in southern Tuscany, a territory along the Tyrrhenian Sea that only in the past thirty- five years has gained renown for its wines, especially made from sangiovese.
You'll have the chance to live a special experience tasting the great 7 wines of the company
per adult from
What's included :
- Greetings at the winery by the wine hospitality manager
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting of 7 wines
What's excluded :
- Transfer to and from the winery
The winery’s first official label, Morellino Riserva 1978, was released in 1982, and the turning point for Le Pupille was in 1985 when current owner Elisabetta Geppetti became the winery’s director. She started with one clear, simple goal: to make great wines and distinguish Le Pupille’s production with elegance and purity of expression.
She planted cabernet sauvignon next to sangiovese and updated the cellars and winemaking techniques to incorporate modern and innovative methods. .
Le Pupille’s other important label remains the first one the winery ever released, Morellino di Scansano.
With this wine tour you'll have the chance to taste 7 different wines:
Poggio Argentato IGT Toscana Bianco (Traminer and Sauvignon Blanc)
Rosamati IGT Toscana Rosato (Syrah)
Pelofino IGT Toscana Rosso (Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc)
Morellino di Scansano DOCG
Morellino di Scansano Riserva
Poggio Valente IGT Toscana Rosso (Sangiovese)
Saffredi IGT Maremma Toscana (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot)
Departure Point :Azienda Agricola Fattoria Le Pupille, Str. Piagge del Maiano, 92, 58100 Grosseto GR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.