Margaret Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
Welcome to the five-star luxury cruise – Margaret Cruises – a wonderful illustration of a precious pearl of Halong Bay.
Margaret Cruises is designed with the perfect balance of the classic and modern style. Spread over 4 decks with 25 spacious and beautiful cabins fully refurbished for a superlative onboard adventure, Margaret Cruises has never looked better, nor felt cozier. Expertly designed and exquisitely appointed with a large restaurant, a fantastic spa and an expansive sundeck, the ship is the perfect choice for everyone.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shuttle Bus pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter - Halong - Hanoi Old Quarter
- Private Cabin with sea view window, hot water, western toilet & Air-Conditioning
- Meals on Board: 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunches + 1 Dinner
- English Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Floating Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
What's excluded :
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Day 1 : Ha Noi - Magaret Cruise ( L,D)
7: 30 – 8: 00 Pick up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
10: 00 – 10: 30 Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes
11: 30 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor
12: 00 – 12: 30 Transfer to Margaret Cruises. Check in your cabin
13: 30 Enjoy a nice buffet lunch at our restaurant while the cruise goes ahead to Halong Bay
15: 00 Continue to explore Halong Bay. Only 1 option will be chosen depending on the weather conditions and seasons:
Option 1: Visit Titop Island for swimming and treking
Option 2: Visit Pearl Farm Village
After that, visit Luon cave area by kayaking
17: 15 Enjoy Sun Set party with Juices, Tea, Coffee and fruits on Margaret Sky Bar.
Option: Massage service available.
17: 45 join cooking demonstration: How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditionalnal Vietnamese food.
19: 00 Enjoy set-menu dinner (unique blend of Asian and European food)
20: 30 join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.
Day 2 : Magaret Cruise- Ha Noi ( B,L)
6: 30 Practice Tai Chi class. Tea and coffee are served.
7: 30 Light breakfast served
8: 30 Visit Sung Sot cave
10: 00 Check – out time
10: 30 Enjoy buffet brunch
11: 30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf
12: 15 – 16: 30 Return to Ha Noi. End of the trip
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
We pick up tourist at hotel around Hanoi old quarter-Hoan Kiem lake and at Ha Long harbor
PortsTuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.