Margaret Cruise - Best Luxury Cruise in Halong Bay with full activities
No words can describe the emotions, no camera can show all the feelings and sometimes what we see on the photos is not entirely true. Only the real experience can give us all we are looking for in this natural world heritage.
Our cruise is subtly designed with a perfect balance between classic and modern. The details on the ship are designed by leading experts of Vietnamese yachts. All these things always give you a new experience when overnight on the boat.
What we said, we do! We don’t compete with other cruises by price, but the difference in service quality. All staffs are experienced people. With good service skills, creative thinking and spirit of love for their job, they will take care of you from the smallest things. We always try to create a happy working environment. When all individuals are happy, they will make the world happy. What we said, we do! Book us right away to experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- English speaking guide
- Fishing equipment
- Insurance on-board
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee, kayaking
- Internet wifi in the cabin
- Local bamboo boat
- Luxury accommodation, shower
- Cooking class on cruise
- Sunrise Tai Chi
- Sunset Party
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Drinks & All services and items not mention above
- Single surcharge (If you are solo traveler)
- Holiday surcharge & Tips for tour guide and driver
- Limousine transfer round trip Hanoi - Halong
Day 1: Halong bay - Pearl Farm village - Titop Island (L/D)
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
8:30 – 8: 45 : Pick up time in Hanoi. (Pick up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then transfer to Tuan Chau wharf on the new highway.
Note: If guests do not stay at the hotel, our car will pick up at Hanoi Opera House – the final pickup point.)
10: 30 – 11: 00: Stopover for refreshment at Pearl store, pearl breeding place about 20 – 30 minutes
11: 30 – 12: 00: Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor
12: 00 – 12: 30: Transfer to Margaret Cruises. Check in your cabin
13: 00: Enjoy a nice buffet lunch at our restaurant while the cruise goes ahead to Halong Bay
(In case of fewer than 20 people, we will serve set menu)
15: 00 – 16: 45: Continue to explore Halong by visiting Pearl Farm village. Here, you can witness the process of making pearl, buy products from pure pearl, participate in kayaking, a must-try sport activity in Halong.
After that, visit Titop Island. Here, you will have time to climb up to the peak of Titov Island, admire the beautiful panorama view of Halong Bay or swim, take pictures, play on the sea.
18:00: Enjoy Sun Set party with fruits and snacks on Margaret Sky Bar.
Option: Happy Hour (Buy 2 get 1 free)
Massage service is available.
18: 30: Join cooking demonstration: How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food.
19: 30: Enjoy European set-menu dinner on the restaurant on-board.
21: 00: Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight on the Cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay - Surprising Cave (B/L)
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
- 6: 30 Practice Tai Chi class.
- 6: 30 – 7: 00 Light breakfast served
- 7: 30 Visit Sung Sot cave – the most beautiful one on Halong Bay. You should wear sneakers to facilitate climbing
- 9: 30 Check – out time at the reception on the yacht
- 10: 30 Enjoy buffet brunch while the cruise transfer to the Tuan Chau Wharf
- 11: 00 – 11:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf
- 12: 00 – 14: 30 Return to Ha Noi. End of the trip
Duration: 1 day
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.