MARGARET Luxury Cruise - Ha Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night Tour
Welcome to Margaret Cruises
The luxurious 5-star yacht of Ha Long Bay. No words can describe the emotions, no camera can show all the feelings and sometimes what we see on the photos is not entirely true. Only the real experience can give us all we are looking for in this natural world heritage.
We – Margaret Cruise – are pleased to bring you the most high-quality journey in Halong Bay. Our cruise is subtly designed with a perfect balance between classic and modern. The details on the ship are designed by leading experts of Vietnamese yachts. All these things always give you a new experience when overnight on the boat.
All staffs are experienced people. With good service skills, creative thinking and spirit of love for their job, they will take care of you from the smallest things. We always try to create a happy working environment. When all individuals are happy, they will make the world happy. What we said, we do! Book us right away to experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome drinks
- 01 bottle of water and snack on the bus
- Private cabin with bathroom on Margaret Cruise
- Meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch
- Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin
- Kayaking service
- Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Insurance on-board
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from Ha Long Bay
- Beverages, Spa service, Personal expenses
- Single supplement
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- DAY 1:
8:30 – 8: 45 Pick up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then transfer to Tuan Chau wharf on the new highway.
Note: If guests do not stay at the hotel, our car will pick up at Hanoi Opera House – the final pickup point.
10: 30 – 11: 00 Stopover for refreshment at Pearl store, pearl breeding place about 20 – 30 minutes
11: 30 – 12: 00 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor
12: 00 – 12: 30 Transfer to Margaret Cruises. Check in your cabin
13: 00 Enjoy a nice buffet lunch at our restaurant while the cruise goes ahead to Halong Bay
(In case of fewer than 20 people, we will serve set menu)
15: 00 – 16: 45 Continue to explore Halong by visiting Pearl Farm village. Here, you can witness the process of making pearl, buy products from pure pearl, participate in kayaking, a must-try sport activity in Halong.
After that, visit Titop Island. Here, you will have time to climb up to the peak of Titov Island, admire the beautiful panorama view of Halong Bay or swim, take pictures, play on the sea.
18:00 Enjoy Sun Set party with fruits and snacks on Margaret Sky Bar.
Option: Happy Hour (Buy 2 get 1 free)
Massage service is available.
18: 30 Join cooking demonstration: How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food.
19: 30 Enjoy European set-menu dinner on the restaurant on-board.
21: 00 Free time on the boat.
6: 30 Practice Tai Chi class.
6: 30 – 7: 00 Light breakfast served
7: 30 Visit Sung Sot cave – the most beautiful one on Halong Bay.
You should wear sneakers to facilitate climbing
9: 30 Check – out time at the reception on the yacht
10: 30 Enjoy buffet brunch while the cruise transfer to the Tuan Chau Wharf
11: 00 – 11:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf
12: 00 – 14: 30 Return to Ha Noi. End of the trip
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter about 30 minutes before start time, or pick-up at the port before check-in time.Ports
- Tuần Châu Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.