Margaret River Food, Wine & Sightseeing Tour from Perth
Enjoy a fun-packed food and wine 13-hour Margaret River tour where your local guide will take your small group to visit some of the must-see places in this famous region.
Leaving from Perth, your first stop is Busselton to visit the longest jetty in the Southern hemisphere, and then enjoy the stunning ocean views from Yallingup, overlooking Yallingup Beach.
The tour then heads to a premium Margaret River winery where you can tantalise your taste buds with a spot of wine tasting followed by a delectable chocolate tasting. Plus, you'll enjoy a relaxed wonderful winery lunch and stroll over the bridge nearby Margaret River town centre for a lovely nature experience. The final stop on this tour is the Yahava Koffee Works where you can smell and taste a variety of coffees from all over the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/guide Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Snacks - All gourmet tastings
- Entry/Admission - Temper Temper Fine Chocolate
- Entry/Admission - Margaret River Dairy Company
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
This is the meeting point to start your day tour to Margaret River, meet at the Tourist Coach stand on Wellington street outside of the main Perth Train station
Directions: The Wellington Street Tourist Coach Stand is close to the corner of Wellington Street and William Street.
It is an orange post directly across the road from the Globe restaurant and bar, it is also not too far away from the green cactus statue in Forrest Place.
If you find the green cactus, but are still unsure of where to go, here are some directions: Stand by the green cactus and face the train station. Cross the road to the train station and turn left, walk approx. 50 meters along the pavement, past the bus shelter and after that you will find the orange post.
Stop At: Busselton Jetty, 3L Queen St Beach Front Busselton, Busselton, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Visit Busselton foreshore with its famous jetty, the longest in the Southern Hemisphere. Perfect pitstop for some great photos
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: West End of Canal Rocks Road, Yallingup, Western Australia 6282 Australia
Experience the waves crashing on the rocks and magnificent ocean views, as you walk along the wooden walkway.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Temper Temper Fine Chocolate, 68 Bussell Hwy, Cowaramup WA 6284, Australia
Taste fine chocolate made from freshly roasted cacao beans at a Chocolatier
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yallingup Beach Road, Yallingup, Western Australia 6282 Australia
You won’t want to leave Yallingup, nestled on a ridge with spectacular views over Yallingup Beach out to the Indian Ocean.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Margaret River Dairy Company, 8063 Bussell Hwy, Metricup, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Enjoy delicious cheese and yoghurt tastings from a Margaret River Dairy, with a little time to browse their fabulous offerings
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is also available from Perth Train Station. Should your hotel not be in the area defined above, please contact us and we can let you know your nearest pickup point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You will spend extended periods of time on our Explorer bus, therefore this trip may not be suitable for young children
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.