Margaret River Wine and Sights Discovery Tour from Busselton or Dunsborough
One of the best ways to experience the Southwest - this tour ticks all the boxes – visit amazing scenic locations, iconic sites and experience some local wines and gourmet produce. Get a feel for the area through the eyes of 3rd generation local guides who's knowledge will enhance your discovery of the Margaret River regions natural, historical and cultural highlights. Sample delicious tastings of local produce plus your choice of a glass of local wine, beer or coffee at the iconic Sugarloaf Rock. You will be blown away by beautiful scenery in this globally recognized biodiversity hot spot. Providing interesting commentary, including the stories behind each stop, and personalised service in our comfortable mini bus with a maximum of 12 passengers, we’ll help you discover all the region has to offer.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Afternoon tea
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs available to purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, Cape Naturaliste Rd, Busselton, Western Australia 6285 Australia
We will take you to Cape Naturaliste, one of the most spectacular locations in the Margaret River Region, with stunning gentle bays on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other. Here you will enjoy tastings of local produce and a complimentary local wine or boutique beer / tea or coffee. Try and spot the Bottlenose Dolphins playing in the waves or take memorable photos of Sugarloaf Rock.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: South West Eco Discoveries, Busselton, Western Australia 6280 Australia
The tour then heads in to the wine country, down scenic Caves Road, visiting two wineries and local gourmet producers for a taste of the Margaret River Wine Region (free tastings included) before returning to your drop off point through the Yallingup Hills, home of Western Grey Kangaroos.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups from accommodation in Busselton, Dunsborough and surrounds. Margaret River pick ups available on request, subject to availability.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are a COVID Clean Practicing Business
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.