Marietas Sail, Snorkel and Beach
Marietas Islands National Park is an ecological refuge that has become a must-see attraction for its spectacular landscapes, reefs and clear waters.
We head out enjoying the beauty of the waters until Marietas Islands National Park where our experienced guides will take you to snorkeling, watching for rare species of birds or just sit back with your favorite drink and take the beauty of the area. Relax on one of the secluded beaches and then catch the afternoon warm breeze as we all sail back to port. For those who enjoy snorkeling, you will find an amazing quantity of tropical fish as well as an excellent chance to see other marine creatures such as octopus, spotted rays and even seahorses and turtles! There are over 100 species of birds!. For those who are more into just enjoy sightseeing, there are stunning cliffs, beautiful isolated coves, caves and rock formations that indeed make the Maretas Islands a photographer's dream!
Whales sightings opportunities from Dec 8th - Mar 15th
per adult from
What's included :
- Domestic Open Bar onboard: alcoholic drinks only after water activities.
- Continental Breakfast and Delly-Style lunch
- Paddle boards.
- Snorkeling gear and life vest. Well sanitized
What's excluded :
- Photo session (optional)
- Port tax $35 pesos plus island tax $85 pesos per person:payable in cash at the marine terminal
- Access to love beach:controled by the marine park, optional
- Transportation to and from the Marina
- New Snorkeling tubes available to buy on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marietas Islands, Mexico
Small beautifull Island north of Vallarta
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Paradise Village Public Pier, Blvrd Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Due to challenges caused by coronavirus (COVID-19), we're providing our customers with extra support and resources.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.