Marikina Discovery tour
Explore historical landmarks and learn about the rich heritage of shoemaking.
Meet local shoemakers and artists/culture keepers
Check Marikina’s famous kakanins and local delicacies
Get access to good shoe bargain and makers who can customized shoes for you.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Museum Entrance rates
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marikina, Marikina, Metro Manila, Luzon
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM: Briefing and Introductions at Kapitan Moi's House, ground floor.
9:30 AM - 10:30 NN: Heritage Walk
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Shoe Industry Immersion.
- Get to know Zapateria, a design hub that nurtures young designers while keeping the tradition alive.
- Visit shoe and bagmakers
- Visit leather supply stores
12:00 NN - 1:00 PM: Lunch
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM: Debriefing and end of Tour
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Kapitan Moy Street, Kapitan Moy St, Marikina, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.