Marinarium Snorkeling Cruise from Punta Cana
Marinarium invites you to discover the wonders of the reef and the marine life. Join us for a fantastic half-day cruise during which you will have the unique opportunity to snorkel in an area known for stingrays and nurse-sharks. Snorkeling is followed by a beautiful sightseeing cruise along the coast of Cabeza de Toro and Bavaro that will take you to a paradise-like lagoon, where you can relax in the waist-deep waters with your favorite cocktail in hand served from our floating bar. Dance with the crew on the way back or sunbathe on the top deck of our catamaran. This excursion combines the best snorkeling site with an entertaining cruise suitable for all ages.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marinarium Excursions, Carretera Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
When you arrive you will see an animal exhibit with alligators, iguanas, turtles and blue land crabs.
After getting your boarding passes you will enjoy the stunning views of the Cabeza De Toro beach.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will receive a confirmation email with the pick up time.* Transportation supplement for Bayahibe hotels and resorts US$ 10 for adults / US$ 5 for children and for La Romana hotels and resorts US$ 15 for adults / US$ 7.50 for children.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.