Mariposas Monarca en bicicleta y arqueología mexicana with NOMAD
In this tour you will enjoy the beautiful forest of Michoacan, you will Cycling trough mexican towns, you will make a great trekking to get the Monarca's butterfly area, you will enjoy the Archeological zone San Felipe los Alzati.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air conditioned van with assistance guides.
Departure Point :Calle Río Lerma 237, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.