Maritime Museum and Codfish Aquarium by Bike
By way of their maritime and fishing vocation, which will have its maximum exponent in the first half of the twentieth century, when they will be noted for the tenacity and courage of their captains, sailors and fishermen in the fishing campaigns for Cod - a Faina Maior, in the stormy Arctic and Atlantic Oceans, which bathe the coasts of Terranova (Canada) and Greenland.
This and other links from Ílhavo to the sea can be seen at the Ílhavo Maritime Museum, which, in addition to the building, has the only surviving cod fishing trawler. The ship is an integral part of the Museum and houses temporary exhibitions.
The Vista Alegre Historical Museum is a space that aims to store and preserve the memory of Vista Alegre's artistic porcelain production.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Cadeado de Segurança
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visiting the city of Ílhavo ... is to know the sea!
The historical richness of a region that has the sea by tradition.
Wonderful bike ride with visit to the Maritime Museum, the Codfish Aquarium, the historic center and the Vista Alegre Factory and Museum.
Departure Point :Rua dos Combatentes da Grande Guerra, R. dos Combatentes da Grande Guerra, 3810-164 Aveiro, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Atrelado para 2 cianças
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.