Market Tour and Hungarian Cooking Class
Ready for a truly amazing hands-on Hungarian cooking class in Budapest? Ready for a Market tour with local experts? Do you know the difference between the Goulash, Stew and Paprikash? Have you ever tasted Hungarian wine or palinka? Ready for a happy time chatting, learning about Hungarian customs, local ingredients and everyday life?
If you say yes, come with me! I am a PROFESSIONAL CHEF and I really happy to meet you!
The MARKET TOUR with COOKING is a complete gastronomical experience or you can call it a two-in-one program. We start in the Market, I talk about the history of the building and the local products. We buy the ingredients for the 3-course menu and you can taste the most popular Hungarian street-food as well. After the Market tour the cooking course begins, which ends with a delicious, rich meal. It takes more than 5 hours but you will have a memorable event.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour, small group, every ingredients, kitchen equipment, 3-course menu, drinks, recipes
- Snacks - On the Market you can taste the most famous street-food as well
- Entry/Admission - Central Market Hall
- Entry/Admission - Kiraly Street
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
We start in the Market, I talk about the history of the building and the local products. We buy the ingredients for the 3-course menu and you can taste the most popular Hungarian street-food as well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kiraly Street, Kiraly utca, Budapest Hungary
Here is my kitchen. After the Market tour the cooking course begins, which ends with a delicious, rich meal.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Budapest, Fővám tér 1, 1056 Hungary
2: Budapest, Kazinczy u. 14, 1075 Hungary
Return Detail :Budapest, Király u. 77, 1077 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.