Market Tour and Sri Lankan Cooking Class Colombo
This is the perfect way of spending half a day in Colombo! Experience the buzzing food market, buy all ingredients needed for a good Rice and Curry, cook your own food with a little help from our chef and finally eat the delicious meal! It is not only fun, but tasty and you will get recipes to bring home so you can cook Rice and Curry for your friends!
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Transport to and from the market
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - King Cocounut
- Lunch - If you book the 9.45 class, lunch will be included
- Dinner - If you book the 15.45 class, dinner will be included
What's excluded :
- Come with us to the buzzing Pettah food market where we will purchase all ingredients for your meal! Our chef will take you to the market from our cooking studio in a Tuk Tuk or a car depending on weather. Well at the colourful market our chef will not only teach you about the various ingredients and how you see if they are fresh but also about the history of the old market itself!
After the market tour you will head back to the cooking studio where the rice and curry class will begin.
• Rice and Curry - We will make chicken curry (can make vegetarian/vegan) and a number of vegetable dishes.
Departure Point :Aunty’s Sri Lankan Cooking Class, 39, 28 Nelson Ln, Colombo 00003, Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.