Marlin del Rey Catamaran Snorkel Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo
An afternoon on Tamarindo's most luxurious 66' Catamaran, the Marlin del Rey. The afternoon includes a top shelf premium open bar, food, and swimming/snorkeling with an incredible Pacific Sunset at the end of the cruise. The boat has a large deck as well as a large covered area with tables. A forty-foot beam provides stability and space for you and your family to enjoy the Costa Rican sunshine.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Playa Conchal, Playa Conchal, Province of Guanacaste
Pick up from Conchal Hotels available upon request
W Conchal at 12:30 pm
Westin Conchal at 12:45 pm
Pass By: Pinilla, Pinilla, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
JW Marriott/Pinilla Pick up at 12:45 pm upon request
Pass By: Playa Grande, Playa Grande, Province of Guanacaste
12:15 pm @ Playa Grande Resort
Pick up available upon request
Pass By: Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
Pick up available upon request
1:15 pm @ Wyndham Tamarindo and other Tamarindo Hotels
Pass By: Playa Langosta, Playa Langosta, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
Occidental (Barcelo) Tamarindo, Cala Luna pick up upon request at 1:15 pm
Stop At: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
You will love this sunset cruise from Tamarindo! The Marlin Del Rey is a 66-foot sailing catamaran that has no match for size, comfort or service. Capable of reaching speeds of 25 knots under sail, the Marlin Del Rey has the power to travel farther and faster than any other boat in Central America.
Glide along Costa Rica’s Gold Coast while passing some of Guanacaste’s exotic bays, white sand beaches, and tropical jungles. Gaze off the bow with a cold tropical drink, prepared and served by our crew, as you scan the seas for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish, or even a breaching whale.
Stop in a tranquil bay, drop anchor and frolic in the blue Pacific. Snorkel in the bay or run down the deserted white sand beach while the ever helpful crew prepares a feast of BBQ chicken, yellow Spanish rice, fruit, chips, black bean puree, pico de gallo, and homemade chocolate chip cookies.
As the Marlin del Rey Sailing Catamarans set sail, hear the waves slide along the giant catamaran as the sun sets, illuminating the clouds left in the sky. Bring your camera and capture the moments everyone throughout the world talks about when on board the Marlin del Rey Sailing Catamaran.
Included: Snorkel Gear, Food, Open Bar
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Tamarindo Beach Costa Rica, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
2: Del Coco Beach, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Departure Time :1:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel pick up and drop off can be arranged for an additional fee
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At entry points establish control measures to reduce people, communicate current sanitary measures, at docks we ensure that occupancy levels are equal to or less than 50% of capacity, we should be promoted to carry few items and disinfect backpacks. If you would like a mask let us know in advance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.