Marmaris Scuba Diving in crystal clear waters
You’ll be picked up at 09:00 at any location to drive you to enjoy the great sensation and meet the thrilling underwater world.
Your full-day scuba diving excursion is all about immersing yourself in paradise and exploring the mysterious world that exists underneath the surface. You will have two dives at two different spots in Marmaris Bay where you’ll get to reach up to 6 meters! After a few lessons that are focused on learning the basics such as underwater hand signals and how to properly wear the diving suit and breathing apparatus, you will be ready to go!
At 13:00 you will have a tasty lunch which will be served on board.
After lunch, you will meet the thrilling underwater world again.
You will be dropped back to the place you are staying in Marmaris after a great day of adventures.
Don’t forget your swimsuit!
*This activity could be canceled or postponed due to weather conditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Diving instructor / Diving equipment
- Two dives in two different places
- Lunch on board
- Pick up and drop off
- All fees and taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marmaris, Marmaris, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Marmaris is located in the southwestern part of Turkey, where the Aegean meets the Mediterranean, in the world's largest natural harbor. Hills stretching to the sea and beautiful bays give it a special charm. Marmaris is a great starting point for exciting sea trips and exploring the Mediterranean.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Marmaris Cruise Port, Gunnucek Yolu, Marmaris Limani, Sarıana, 48700 Marmaris/Muğla, Turkey
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.