Maroços To Vale Mimosas / Lost Route
This trail begins in the Machico valley in the southeast part of the island and consists of a flat course of about 6.5 km, with an easy degree of difficulty. Also known as the Vale das Mimosas, you can admire magnificent views of the Machico Valley (where Portuguese navigators landed for the first time) and the Desertas Islands. Along this trail you can observe agricultural fields, where vegetables and fruit are grown by the local population and enjoy some of the exotic flowers along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praia de Machico, Rua do Leiria, Machico, Madeira 9200-107 Portugal
Deep down in Machico's Valley, well known as the Mimosa Valley you will walk along the maintenance path of Levada dos Maroços.
Six Kilometers of natural beauty!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up From all Hotels, houses, etc.Ports
- Port of Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Notice: Due to Covid-19, Feeling Madeira agency have two important certifications: Clean & Safe (Turismo de Portugal). Safe Travels (World Travel & Tourism Council / WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.