Marrakech : Lake Quad Bike Experience in Lalla Takerkoust ( Barrage )
Test your andrenaline by racing your friend with a quad driving through the plateau of kik in Takerkoust, live it in real and enjoy it with your family. Pass through amazing and calm places while you will have a cup of tatsy free tea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Quad's equipements
- Quad Bike
- Coffee and/or Tea - Delightful free mint tea
- Fuel and round trip transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and other Drinks
- Personal Expenses
Another quad bike excperience which is different from the palmeraie. Live a moment while you are driving in a calm place in front of the lake outside of Marrakech and start your adventure with pickup from your hotel inside the red city. There are two options either the morning or the afternoon session.
Your driver will meet you in your accommodation and after a short meet and greet, you will set off on your adventure. After a short and scenic drive in an air-conditioned vehicle, you will reach a the plateau kik of takerkoust ( a wide natural area with a beautiful lake ), then a safety talk and being provided with the necessary equipment, take part in an action-packed buggy ride. See this wonderful place while zipping around in your own buggy.
Along the way, discover the charming calm of the nature and the sound of birds.
Enjoy the silence and serenity of the region before hopping back on your Buggy and continuing your rugged desert ride. Conclude your tour back at the base camp. Sit back and relax on the drive back to your hotel in Marrakech.
• Lac Lalla Takerkoust, Province al Haouz Route d'Amizmiz Km 30 Imlil, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the customers from their hotels or riads, if the accommodation is not accessible by car we manage the nearest accessible meeting point . Ports
- Bab el mlah
- Bab Dekalla
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.