Marrakech 2 Days Tour with SPA Treatment from Casablanca
Visit the city of Marrakech, or the red city guarantees you a change of scenery and a distraction beyond your expectations. During your private excursion, you will have the opportunity to visit various monuments in the city at your own pace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Comfortable Spa with Hammam and massage
- Monuments fees
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- Entry/Admission - Menara Gardens and Pavilion
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Majorelle
- Entry/Admission - Click Spa Marrakech
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Drinks
Day 1: Casablanca-Marrakech
Pass By: Casablanca, Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat
Meet our Professional and Bilingual driver in front of your Hotel to depart from Casablanca around 8:00 am In the morning, where you meet our local guide who will take good care of you, he will show you around Among the monuments or essential sites of Marrakech.
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
The first visit the famous Djemaa El Fna square: which is a symbol of the city and a space for popular traditional entertainment and entertainment. The square is listed as an intangible cultural heritage of humanity. Visit of the souks: To discover the magic colors of the craft industry while passing by the narrow alleys of the medina. Visit the Koutoubia mosque: The most unmissable religious building in Marrakech. For tourists, the Koutoubia is often like a compass that helps you find your way around the city!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Visit of the Bahia Palace: which is best known for the richness of its architecture. Its construction is recent, 19th century, and was inspired by Arabic and Andalusian styles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
At the end of the day around 6:00 p.m., we will take you back to a beautiful riad in the heart of the Medina of Marrakech where you will spend your Night includes a 100% Moroccan and refined dinner in the riad.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a comfortable, new and art deco riad in Marrakech in Hald Board
Day 2: Marrakech - Casablanca
Stop At: Menara Gardens and Pavilion, Avenue de la Menara, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Visit to the Menara gardens: La Menara is the most important olive grove in the city. It shelters a basin which abounds in water coming from the mountains. The place is perfect for walks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jardin Majorelle, Rue Yves Saint Laurent, Marrakech 40090 Morocco
Visit of the Majorelle gardens: The tourist botanical garden is inspired by the Islamic garden of around 300 species on almost one hectare in Marrakech and a museum of Berber culture. Named after its founder, French painter Jacques Majorelle (1886-1962).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Click Spa Marrakech, 45 , Derb Toudgha Ryad Laarousse pres de Dar Bacha, Marrakech 40400 Morocco
After your lunch at your expense, you will be welcome to make a good relaxing Spa treatment and well-being, Hammam and Massage refined with natural essential oils.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the customers from their accommodation in Casabalnca, just wait in your hotel or the meeting point that you have provided us, a driver and also a car with H&L logo on the door will appear at time. We stay in contact with the customers until we meet them.Airports
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.